Friday, May 29, 2009

Angles and lighting...

Yesterday I opened Arielle's window and used some natural light to get these pics of her in her crib (the background will look better once I paint and decorate the rest of her room but it does show her cute crib and bedding - not to mention the ADORABLE BABY!!).












































































































This one was too dark but I edited it in my photo impact and even though it's more grainy - now it's not too dark.
































































This shot is dark because I turned the "auto" off and was experimenting with my camera settings - obviously I needed to adjust something and bring in more light but... I like how Arielle is slightly in the background and I try to photograph happy and... not so happy moments . My mom did this and I actually crack up at the pictures of me crying when I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment